“WE’RE GOOD TO GO”
“We’re Good To Go” is the official UK mark to signal that a tourism and hospitality business has worked hard to follow Government and industry COVID-19 guidelines and has a process in place to maintain cleanliness and aid social distancing. City Stay are proud to display this mark, to give confidence to those looking to visit Milton Keynes.
We have always prided ourselves on our standards of cleanliness, and continue to offer clean and safe apartments to all our guests.
- All members of our guest services and housekeeping teams have been offered Personal Protective Equipment, including gloves and masks.
- Apartments are fully disinfected and a deep clean is carried out at the end of every stay. Extra special attention is given to high touch point areas, and high grade, disinfectant and cleaning products are used as always.
- A bottle of hand sanitiser will be supplied to each apartment.
City Stay have implemented the following policies to assist with social distancing guidelines.
- We continue to offer a self check in service with a key collection box central to all apartments
- Whilst our 24/7 service line will be available, we will be limiting apartment visits to emergency response only. In the event that this needs to happen, our staff will ensure they keep an appropriate distance at all times and will always wear PPE.
- Our mid-stay cleaning service will be reduced to a simple linen drop and collection service.
- All guests are kindly reminded to adhere to the mandatory social distancing rules provided by the government during their stay.
If you should require any assistance or need further clarification on any of the above, please contact the office on firstname.lastname@example.org or 01908 664516